Get your product in the Observational Research Registry (ORR)!
The ORR is a growing body of literature, seeking to better understand the efficacy of cannabinoid therapy on health conditions and associated symptoms. Novel cannabinoid products have been developed without being subjected to traditional drug development procedures. ORR data represents an alternative solution to profile medicinal use of cannabinoid products on individuals’ health conditions in their natural environment. Repeated assessments provide a rich opportunity to examine the impact of cannabinoid therapy over time among individuals with a diverse list of health conditions. ORR data also provides the opportunity to examine product dosing over time and between products.
What does this entail?
What will you recieve?
- Your product goes in the Realm of Caring Research Registry in conjunction with The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine.
- Commitment cost.
- Realm of Caring will collect, reduce, and clean all of the data for you making it low maintenance and high reward for each company.
- This provides a snapshot of product use in the natural environment of the consumer; whether domestically or internationally.
- Thoughtful and meaningful data on who is using your products over time and if there are therapeutic responses.
- Research and data that informs how you develop and market your products.
View the results from our published research papers:
Interested to hear more about it?
Leave your name and email here and a team member will be in touch!