As we head into the final quarter of 2021, we are gearing up to close out this year in a BIG way and we could use your support! If you are reading this, it is likely you personally support the use and legalization of cannabis, or at the very least are “canna-curious”. You likely experience its healing and therapeutic benefits in your life or have seen how it has improved the quality of life for a loved one.
At Realm of Caring we know the best way to build widespread support of any new topic is through research and education. That is why we are dedicated to empowering individuals, medical professionals, and the community through research-based education on hemp, CBD, and medical cannabis, including THC. Our research is fully funded by donations from individuals and sponsors who believe in the positive impact of cannabis. We need your help to continue to grow our research program and launch more manuscripts for publishing. We ask you today to help us prove what you already know!
Let us indulge you with some cold hard stats & facts from some of our existing research that prove the positive effects cannabis has on people’s quality of life.
- Individuals who use Cannabidiol (CBD) products reported better quality of life, lower psychiatric symptom severity, and fewer medication-related adverse events compared to those not using CBD products. Source
- Medicinal cannabis users were associated with lower self-reported depression. Source
- Medicinal cannabis users reported superior sleep, quality of life, and less pain on average. Source
- Medicinal cannabis use may reduce anxiety and depressive symptoms in clinically anxious and depressed populations. Source
- Cannabis users self-reported significantly better quality of life, greater health satisfaction, improved sleep, lower average pain severity, lower anxiety, and lower depression. Source
- The improvement in symptomatic depression and anxiety is a notable finding, consistent with recent open-label clinical trials demonstrating improvements in quality of life following pharmaceutical CBD treatment in patients with epilepsy. Source
Discovering all of this statistical evidence would not have been possible without the support of you all! Your donations, no matter how small, make a lasting impact in driving real change and create a path towards a tangible future for cannabinoid therapies. We believe people should have access to a plant that can improve their quality of life with little to no side effects. We believe people should be educated in the countless benefits of this plant. We believe there are so many more benefits that are currently unknown, due to lack of research. Ultimately, we believe that quality of life matters and our initial findings help prove that cannabis leaves a positive impact.
We are setting a goal to raise $10,000 from now until the end of year to be used for future research and education. Since our inception eight years ago, we have already served over 100,000 clients, amassed a network of nearly 2,000 health care professionals, and have spent over 2,000,000 minutes on the phone assisting those who are utilizing cannabis therapies. Please consider donating so we can reach our end-of-year 2021 goal and continue to grow our observational research studies into 2022 that examine the effects of cannabis use over time. We wish to further legitimize cannabinoid therapy through published research and continue to generate cannabis support. To accomplish that, we need your help!
About Realm of Caring
Realm of Caring Foundation (RoC), is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization that was established by parents in 2013 to support families who were out of medical options. By creating educational resources, conducting research, and assisting families with data-rich answers to their questions, RoC continues to be a leader in the cannabinoid (cannabis/hemp) field. RoC’s no-cost Care Team has served more than 100,000 clients worldwide and supports a network of over 2,000 medical professionals. To learn more about participating or to donate to this cause, visit www.realmofcaring.org or call 1-888-210-3772.
About our research
The Observational Research Registry (ORR) with Johns Hopkins University (JHU) has included 4,000 participants over time, providing 5 million data points. These significant findings have paved the way for clinical trials, helped companies to determine how their products are helping people, and informed millions on the benefits of cannabinoid therapy.